Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: pvr api version 1.9.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Right, let's get this thread going again. The following things have been changed in pvr api version 1.9.5:

PVR_RECORDING struct has a new field, which can be used to link EPG tags to recordings.
PHP Code:
unsigned int iEpgEventId; /*!< @brief (optional) EPG event id associated with this recording */
this field replaces the strRecordingId field in the EPG_TAG struct.

Setting this ID from the add-on will allow users to play a recording from the timeline and from the channels window.

Is just setting the iEpgEventId from the backend when loading recordings all that is required for this? I can't seem to get the "Play Recording" button until I play the recording see images here http://imgur.com/a/FhpaN#0 I played the recording between 3 and 4

There are also some other issues.

- the red recording indicator doesn't show in the guide but it shows on the channel list
- there is a Record button not Cancel Recording on the dialogs for in-progress
- no resume

Thanks suggestions welcome The database does have the right iEpgEventId on the recording and the play icon shows on finished recordings in the guide

Martin