Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Shows Don't Show In TV Shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I'm new to Kodi 14.1 and Raspberry Pi 2 in general so please bear with me. I'm trying to get my TV shows to appear under TV Shows on the main screen.

I go to Videos on the main screen, Files then Add Videos. I add my source from my FreeNAS, name it TV and set content as TV shows and the scraper as TVDB.

I can see the directory under Videos - Files but it doesn' t show under TV Shows. What am I doing wrong please?
Possibly not naming correctly. Please post a link to a debug log (wiki) while scraping.
That is not a debug log.
Oh, I followed what the wiki said.

Edit: Is this right http://xbmclogs.com/pwkktu78a ?
Ahh this time you turned on debugging.

FREENAS/Media/TV/Doctor Who/Season 1/s01d02/title02.mkv

This numbering is not anything kodi recognises. Try consulting the wiki for correct naming.

Also are you sure that you mean Doctor Who (which is the original doctor series) or Doctor Who (2005) (which is the doctor starting with Ecclestone). Always check thetvdb.
Sorry about that I thought I'd turned it on. Now I know how to do it in future haha

It's meant to be the 2005 series. When I play the files the backgrounds are from the 2005 series whether that makes a difference.

Anyway, I'll do what you said and have a look through the wiki. Thanks nickr.