Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Repeating Playlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to make a smart playlist that repeats indefinitely?

I know I can go to now playing and enable repeat, but I don't like having to turn it on and off, as playing a few of my playlists on repeat is the only time I ever use it, and accidentally leaving it on causes serious issues with some of the users in the house.

Currently, I have set up a favorite with SuperFavorites, using the command "PlayMedia(special://videoplaylists/PlaylistName.xsp)" so I can automatically launch the playlist with one click from my favorites.
Is there a parameter I can add to the playlist itself, or a command I can add to the one above to make the playlist loop without setting repeat to the default?
Hi,
Have you tried putting special://videoplaylists/PlaylistName.xsp as the last item on the playlist? So it would load itself again?
Regards.
Thank you for your reply. I was not aware I could add commands as a playlist item.
I assume this can only be done by manually editing the playlist file? Also, would there be a way to force that command to be the last item, as the playlists I am specifically working with are random?
I have no idea, never used a playlist on Kodi.
Even if this method works, it would not work on random.