Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [HELP] Setting View Modes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I I'm trying to change the default view using the MyVideoNav.xml, I have changed the default to this:

Code:
<defaultcontrol always="true">53</defaultcontrol>

Code:
<views>53,602,501,507,51,52,50,55,56,57,601,58,506,59,500,499,502,503,609,504,505,591,592,700</views>

I have changed the default to "Showcase" view (53) but when I reload koi it shows the "Fanart List" (602) as the default view?

How do I get this to work?

Thanks in Advance.
I think you should look at guisettings.xml in your userdata folder and maybe do the change there.

But Iḿ wondering why you don't use the GUI to change the view. Which skin are you using?
(2015-05-18, 09:33)David1977 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should look at guisettings.xml in your userdata folder and maybe do the change there.

But Iḿ wondering why you don't use the GUI to change the view. Which skin are you using?

Ok, which line would I change in the guisettings.xml? Also I'm not using the GUI as when you change the view of one page it doesn't stick for all the pages, e.g. when you change the page view to "Showcase" for page 1 the second page will be the default setting which is "list" view.

Im using Aeon Nox 5 Silvo Mod.

Thanks.
ahh, we are talking about some of "those" add-ons and not Kodis library. Then ignore me. No support for those add-ons in no way.

But you should know that already: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2002638

Sorry
(2015-05-18, 13:51)David1977 Wrote: [ -> ]ahh, we are talking about some of "those" add-ons and not Kodis library. Then ignore me. No support for those add-ons in no way.

But you should know that already: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2002638

Sorry

Even same goes for non banned add-ons, How do I set the default view?
It depends on the add-on. Some add-ons even allow you to set a default view in the add-on settings. Some don't.