Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Strange behaviour for info for TV shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running OSMC RC 2 on a Raspberry Pi 2. I have a MySql database running on a NAS to share info between 2 OSMC setups.

I have two directories for my TV series, the ARCHIVE with series name/season/episode structure and the NEW with series name/episode. Everything in NEW is also in ARCHIVE. I delete anything in NEW after it is watched. This structure allows me to easily grab just the new stuff if I'm going on a trip.

Anyway, now to the issue I'm seeing. I access my TV shows through videos/files. When perusing the NEW or ARCHIVE directory, by stepping down I usually see the fanart and the description of the selected show. However, sometimes this information is missing. It seems like if a show's details are available in NEW, then they won't show up in ARCHIVE, and vice-versa. If you refresh a show in ARCHIVE (including episodes), the info now shows up there, but vanishes for the same show in NEW, and also vice-versa.

I have a similar set-up for my movies. It does not exhibit the same loss of info when a movie is duplicated similarly.

I just went back and did the same test in Helix with Raspbmc on a Pi 1. The results are the same. I have also tested it in Kodi installed on my linux desktop and it does the same thing.

Any insight on how to resolve so the info shows up in both NEW and ARCHIVE would be great.