Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Live tv option not on Kodi on Fire TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if it's just mine,but I don't see the option on the main screen of Kodi,I use to see it with Gotham.The Live TV option in the settings is enabled and the PVR is enabled.Help please.
Did you set up your PVR server/software as well?
(2015-05-23, 06:30)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Did you set up your PVR server/software as well?

......i dont know about doing all that.Can you point me to a tutorial on what server ?
(2015-05-23, 07:09)wrxtasy Wrote: [ -> ]http://kodi.wiki/view/PVR

i went there earlier and if doesnt tell me anything about coinfiguring...but thanks for responding though.
I get the feeling that you don't want the actual PVR feature, but instead you are just looking to get free TV shows from over the internet. That's not really what the PVR feature is for. Most people are receiving a TV signal from a tuner, either with an antenna or some kind of tuner box. We also can't help you with pirated/bootleg video streams per our forum rules (wiki).
@TheWatcher, are you actually running a backend TV server like TvHeadend or HD HomeRun ?
(2015-05-23, 08:50)wrxtasy Wrote: [ -> ]@TheWatcher, are you actually running a backend TV server like TvHeadend or HD HomeRun ?

no i'm not.
(2015-05-23, 07:29)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]I get the feeling that you don't want the actual PVR feature, but instead you are just looking to get free TV shows from over the internet. That's not really what the PVR feature is for. Most people are receiving a TV signal from a tuner, either with an antenna or some kind of tuner box. We also can't help you with pirated/bootleg video streams per our forum rules (wiki).
zOkay,I'm kind of a noob and haven't noticed any PVR features,can you explain?