Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Strange movie behavior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have roughly 800 movies in my KODI library, and one of these has a strange behavior. 'The Terror Inside (1996)' insists on creating two "ghost" entries called 'Shattered Mind'. The movie is also called Shattered Mind, but I have a lot of movies that have two names, and none of the others behave this way. Also, why would it create two instances, not just one?

I have removed the two ghosts repeatedly, but whenever I update they come back. Confused

Any suggestions why this would happen? Huh

Christopher
Do you have other movies in the same folder, eg some extras from the DVD?
No nothing, that's the strange thing! Completely standard folder. I might try to put an .nfo file in there, but still wondering why this one movie is different....
Debug log (wiki)
Open up the movie info screen on the ghost films and see what the path says
Same as for for the correct movie, so the path for Shattered Mind leads to Terror Inside, but different file inside the folder is played. I'll try removing the file to see what happens....
Quote:Do you have other movies in the same folder, eg some extras from the DVD?

Quote:Open up the movie info screen on the ghost films and see what the path says

Problems seems solved, apparently a couple of extra .ifo files has sneaked into the VIDEO_TS folder Blush

THANKS GUYS!
Christopher