Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Droidplayer help needed!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some help - I have a Droidplayer Android box which has been working fine using Gotham 13.2 up until yesterday. It started to freeze and reset so I re-installed XBMC using DPInstaller 2.1 and it successfully re-installed XBMC Gotham 13.2 but now the resolutions are all to cock. Now everytime I play a tv program or a movie, it's like its zoomed in and I can only see part of the picture. I can make any changes to the resolutions in the settings because these are greyed out and I can't make any changes to the main settings in the box either as this is set to auto detect and I cannot make any changes.

It was working fine until the re-install, and ever since then it has been messed up - does any one have any ideas how to work around this? I have also tried upgrade into Helix 14.2 but this has made no difference. It's still zoomed in and the wrong resolution
A temp fix is to install this and then launch Kodi, then grant it permission: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...re.supersu

Long term fix: find an updated Android install/firmware that has the permissions already set correctly.