Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem Browsing/Switching Channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi - Not sure if this is a bug or setting on my end, but I've recently updated to PTVL 0.62 and am having an issue when trying to change channels by pressing the down key. If the overlay is currently onscreen, it just changes to the program's artwork instead of changing the channel (attached image). Repeated down key presses don't do anything. If I wait for the overlay to disappear, then downkey works in changing the channel. Apologies If I missed prior threads on this.

log (wiki)
removed
(2015-05-26, 16:27)gamjar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi - Not sure if this is a bug or setting on my end, but I've recently updated to PTVL 0.62 and am having an issue when trying to change channels by pressing the down key. If the overlay is currently onscreen, it just changes to the program's artwork instead of changing the channel (attached image). Repeated down key presses don't do anything. If I wait for the overlay to disappear, then downkey works in changing the channel. Apologies If I missed prior threads on this.

It's not just you. I turned off info display and it fixed my problem. I can now change channels going down just as fast as I can going up.
You guys crack me up... do you read any of the documentation I publish? Seems like you can avoid 99% of the issues by reading my changelog!

https://github.com/Lunatixz/XBMC_Addons/...log.txt#L7