Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Top Info Bar - Fanart View?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When browsing media in File List view and a few others, there is the nifty info bar at the top which totals the play time for the folder.

Is there anyway to enable this in Fanart view? I'm all up for editing files if needed, I just have no clue what to put in where to get this working.
MyVideoNav.xml - line 348

change:
Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-75" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(55) | Control.IsVisible(589) | Control.IsVisible(590) | Control.IsVisible(596)">Conditional</animation>
to:
Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-75" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="Control.IsVisible(55) | Control.IsVisible(589) | Control.IsVisible(590) | Control.IsVisible(596)">Conditional</animation>
Huzzah! Thank you good sir! T! is the only skin I've really enjoyed, and that was one of the few things I wanted to see in fanart view. I can't wait to get my htpc rig set up this weekend!

Another question I only came up with last night though; if I set my stuff to TV and it scrapes the database, it comes back with nifty banners instead of names for the list. I don't like using scrapers for shows simply due to how episode names get displayed; is there anyway to get a banner list in "none" category? I tried adding a banner.jpeg, but that didn't work.