Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PlayOn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Luna!

Is PlayOn changing in favor of the new Playon Plugin in your repository? Reason I ask is I'm unable to get anything working right using the old channel code. Also was curious cuz the plugin doesn't have metadata YET according to the notes. Wink
Yes that change happened awhile ago, chtype 16 is now for upnp sources only and does not include playon sources...
The new way is using the playon browser, use inapp manager and when you navigate plugins you will see PLAYON highlighted in blue.
(2015-05-26, 22:35)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that change happened awhile ago, chtype 16 is now for upnp sources only and does not include playon sources...
The new way is using the playon browser, use inapp manager and when you navigate plugins you will see PLAYON highlighted in blue.

Yes. Ok. That's what I figured and I've noticed it highlighted. Guess will just have to be patient and wait for metadata for the plugin. Thanks for such a quick response. Really loving the direction of PTVL. Now if I can just get PlayOn to change the way they do things with live channels (i.e. changing the name of the title by including the show as well). Or I may try creating my own channels so that they'll be consistent and the PlayOn Plugin can just grab the name like the other live channels that don't follow that.

Thanks again! Great work!