Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Tagen Tv - Polish Alternative Internet TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tagen Tv - Polish Alternative Internet TV

Initial release, plays livestream only.

download here:-
Tagen Tv

Tagen.tv is the first television co-created by Internet users. We are not scared of topics and are happy to show the event, phenomenon or people from a completely different perspective. If like us, you are dissatisfied with the state of Polish media, which in sensationalism and audience has long ago lost its mission then you have come to the right place. In Tagen.tv you decide what and when you want to watch, support artists and what topics to promote.

Tagen.tv to pierwsza telewizja współtworzona przez internautów. Nie boimy się żadnych tematów i chętnie pokazujemy wydarzenia, zjawiska czy ludzi z zupełnie innej perspektywy. Jeżeli tak jak my, jesteś niezadowolony ze stanu Polskich mediów, które w pogoni za sensacją i oglądalnością dawno zgubiły swoją misję to trafiliście w odpowiednie miejsce. W Tagen.tv sami decydujecie co i kiedy chcecie oglądać, których twórców wspierać i jakie tematy promować.
Made more updates to the addon. Now can play video archives and has a program planner for the current month.

Latest download in the first post. Wink
Tagen Tv - Polish Alternative Internet TV

This add-on is one of very few, if any, now officially supported and endorsed by a video service provider.

See here http://tagen.tv/blog/

Good news is this will now ensure a reliable long term service for this add-on.
Big Grin