Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TMDB Movie Scraper not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2015-11-13, 14:41)olympia Wrote: [ -> ]TO ALL: force update the add-ons on the above described way and you will get the scraper updated to v3.8.6

That doesn't work for me, no update seems to be available?

EDIT: It just updated the scraper, It has now scraped data for the 2 new movies added to my library but it is showing them both as year 2007 when they are 2015 movies?
@olympia

Thanks for your understanding. I know the more complex a system is, the more failures are possible. I could slightly imagine your position.
Your Update still works - Thank you! ;-)

Maybe Kodi could "force" users to export their librarys with a hint all 500 Entries for instance if a user want to see a film he get a message before: "Hey, its time to export your library to prevent redundant server-usage" and after a library-export the message will be disabled until the user got 500 entries more. Or maybe swap the complete library to a second "Library-Application" which would be untouched if Kodi should be reinstalled. Or a hint if Kodi get deleted from system like "in case of re-install kodi pls export you library"
I want to acquaint myself to the User-wishes-Section in this Forum. :-)
(2015-11-13, 15:04)PaCiFieR Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the fix.

Is anyone else perhaps getting 2007 as the release date whenever they scrap a movie using v3.8.6?
Saw wrong movie titles on a couple of movies that scraped before perfectly...

So whatever changed at TMDB, version 3.8.6 of this scraper does not fully fix it as it seems...
(2015-11-13, 10:32)Knight Templar Wrote: [ -> ]To update manually go to:

system - add ons - my add ons - info providers - movie information - the movie database - add on information - update.

It doesn't seem to work though, my current version is 3.8.5 but no newer version listed to update to yet?

On my openelec system the update option is greyed out. Only thing I can do is view Changelog or Configure. Any suggestions?
Was able to force update on my Windows based system but my test Openelec system does not get the update. It searches for the update but doesn't find any.
Auto updated fine, but not quite there yet. All Movies bring back a year of 2007 ( or at least the 2 I tried). Also when trying to get artwork it give me choices for other movies. The title, plot seem fine. Did this on 2 systems.
Yes, most of the information is beeing scraped fine, but the year an the original title is wrong.
Here XBMC 13.2 on windows 7 and theer is no option to "force update"... the scraper is still at 3.8.5 and obviously it doesn't work... any suggestion?

EDIT
And now i have done a BIG mistake since i've changed scraper to catalogue some new movies and now ALL my library is messed up by the new scraper Sad Sad Sad
Is time to update to latest KODI stable?
Can confirm, all movies I have scanned were produced in 2007 apparently. Big Grin
Everything else seems to work as expected, including localization.
Can confirm, getting 2007 for movies.
same here most movies 2007... some different and so far not one title is correct
Wrong rating

Didn't wanna start a new thread for this but I don't seem to be getting the correct IMDb rating for new movies (I'm on 3.8.6). I have set up the TMDb addon as the scraper and to get the rating from IMDb (in the settings) instead of TMDb. And it worked until recently. Today I've added two movies and both have not the IMDb rating (as a matter of fact it's also not the TMDb rating showing up Huh).

"I, Robot (2004)" shows up as "6.7 (4,171 votes)".
On IMDb it's 7.1 and 356,388 votes.
On TMDb it's 6.6 and 1,446 votes.

I've tried resetting it and refreshing multiple times but it's not pulling off the correct IMDb rating. Where is that rating from anway??
When I set it to use the rating from TMDb it's showing the correct TMDb rating. If I set it to IMDb, it's using that other strange rating that's neither IMDb nor TMDb Confused
(2015-11-13, 15:04)PaCiFieR Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the fix.

Is anyone else perhaps getting 2007 as the release date whenever they scrap a movie using v3.8.6?

Yep!
Interestingly, both my computers (Archlinux / Ubuntu) got the update fine but my Pi (OSMC) doesn't see it yet.
Yeah, my Pi doesn't either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18