Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TMDB Movie Scraper not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Impossible, Intel has'nt released drivers for my nas' cpu so can't upgrade (QNAP told me this).

I just need a way to install an old version of TMDB addon, wich dependencies do i need ?
<import addon="metadata.common.imdb.com" version="2.7.8"/>
<import addon="metadata.common.themoviedb.org" version="2.13.1"/>
and you can manually download them from
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/gotham/
Thanx!
So, i'm going to try and download first the Imdb and then try to install the TMDB addon.
Will this fix the "dependency missing" error ? Is it good even if it's for Gotham and not for Frodo ?

Thanks a lot for all and sorry for my english, i'm italian.
(2015-11-23, 12:46)filo79 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanx!
So, i'm going to try and download first the Imdb and then try to install the TMDB addon.
Will this fix the "dependency missing" error ? Is it good even if it's for Gotham and not for Frodo ?

Thanks a lot for all and sorry for my english, i'm italian.

I think you'll have to manually unzip them in your addon folder. Should still work i think
Another question...can i add this url as a "source" for the repository inside XBMC ?
(2015-11-23, 09:52)filo79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi to all, i'm having big problem with the TMDB add-on, i'm using Frodo 12.3 on a QNAP 269L NAS, it was all perfects since some months ago, when suddendly XBMC decided to go crazy.
No more addons available by the official repo (it's completely empty) and no more movie scraping by TMDB (but the TTVDB for the tv series was still working, so it's not a net problem).
I've tryed every thing i read on internet, even a complete reinstall, no good.
Yesterday i came on this forum and saw the 3.8.7 version of the Addon to fix my problem, ok, i've downloaded it, and tryed to install...."Dependencies not met" , what i'm doing wrong ?
I think thats a problem connected to my empty addons list, but i cant' figure how to fix it...

Just a guess, but I've seen this issue if the location / language information in Settings isn't set correctly. Check that.
Hi, i want to say thank you for all replies, i've just figured out how to get it working again!
The repo is still empty, but installing the 3.8.7 TMDB Add On was the solution.
Now i can scrape all my movies again, with posters and fan arts, i've only an issue, i get duplicate entries on my library for the movies with two or three files (like test.cd1.avi , test.cd2.avi , i get two entries for the movie "test") , regenerating the archive doesn't resolve.
search the wiki for "stacking"
Thanx!
I've tried to get the staking working but i don't have the option in here: Settings -> Videos -> File lists -> Combined split video items
I've tried that option inside the "Movie" folder (from the menu that comes out from the left of the screen) but it changes the visualization and i lose the posters view.

Is it a problem of the scraper ? Or it's an issue of XBMC 12.3 ?
I'm using the Confluence standard skin.
12.3? Really? No longer supported sorry.
So i can't stack my movies in any way ??
Stacking is a really old feature and should work just fine in 12.3
Perhaps the setting has moved?
I've tried using the option inside the menu on the left of the screen in the movies section , but doesn't change anything.
Maybe i've a problem because the official repo is empty and i had to reinstall manually the tmdb addon ?
I've only installed the "common" part of the addon and the addon itself (thanks for the infos to get that working).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18