Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TMDB Movie Scraper not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
You might need to refresh that single movie again
(2015-11-24, 09:41)filo79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i want to say thank you for all replies, i've just figured out how to get it working again!
The repo is still empty, but installing the 3.8.7 TMDB Add On was the solution.
Now i can scrape all my movies again, with posters and fan arts, i've only an issue, i get duplicate entries on my library for the movies with two or three files (like test.cd1.avi , test.cd2.avi , i get two entries for the movie "test") , regenerating the archive doesn't resolve.
How did you get it to work? I have a TS 469L and the scraping was working at the beginning of Nov. but my latest batch from a couple weeks ago are not updating to the library. I haven't changed anything.
(2015-12-08, 06:29)Slamking18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-24, 09:41)filo79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i want to say thank you for all replies, i've just figured out how to get it working again!
Now i can scrape all my movies again, with posters and fan arts, i've only an issue, i get duplicate entries on my library for the movies with two or three files (like test.cd1.avi , test.cd2.avi , i get two entries for the movie "test") , regenerating the archive doesn't resolve.
How did you get it to work? I have a TS 469L and the scraping was working at the beginning of Nov. but my latest batch from a couple weeks ago are not updating to the library. I haven't changed anything.
log?
(2015-12-08, 20:55)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-08, 06:29)Slamking18 Wrote: [ -> ]
log?
Sorry. Newbie here... Not really sure how to get a log or where it would be stored on the QNap NAS. If you c as n coach me, I'll get it.
debug log (wiki)
Thank You! Below is the link to my log last night. I did a find and found where tmdb is being triggered.

http://xbmclogs.com/pdpm0pedc
Update the scraper, you are on version 3.7.12 (line 512 of log) and the latest is 3.8.7. This is dealt with in the last few pages of this thread.
The update option is greyed out on my xbmc and I can't Uninstaller it either. Should I load on top of it?
(2015-12-09, 15:16)Slamking18 Wrote: [ -> ]The update option is greyed out on my xbmc and I can't Uninstaller it either. Should I load on top of it?

Just read the last few pages as suggested one post before yours. Or would that be too much to ask? There were a couple of other guys who has got stock on Frodo because of qnap and solved the issue by manually installing the scraper...
(2015-12-09, 16:29)olympia Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-09, 15:16)Slamking18 Wrote: [ -> ]The update option is greyed out on my xbmc and I can't Uninstaller it either. Should I load on top of it?

Just read the last few pages as suggested one post before yours. Or would that be too much to ask? There were a couple of other guys who has got stock on Frodo because of qnap and solved the issue by manually installing the scraper...

It's not too much to ask and I can assure you I did... If you would read my initial post, I quoted the individual that had a qnap and directly asked him how he did the fix on the QNap as all he said was he fixed it. As much as I appreciate the help, if you are going to be ignorant about the help, better to get your facts straight first.
(2015-12-09, 17:42)Slamking18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-09, 16:29)olympia Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not too much to ask and I can assure you I did... If you would read my initial post, I quoted the individual that had a qnap and directly asked him how he did the fix on the QNap as all he said was he fixed it. As much as I appreciate the help, if you are going to be ignorant about the help, better to get your facts straight first.

Oh boy, assertiveness is there, but how about REALLY reading the last few pages instead of trying to defend yourself referencing a non-relevant post and call me and others ignorant about help... Jeeeez...
Nope, just calling you ignorant... Not others. :-) Have a good day.
Slamking, that's a warning for rudeness. Carry on, you risk a ban.
Hi,

TMDB is not working for me since a couple of days.
I'm on 3.8.7 of the add-on, with Kodi v15.2

In the debug log the search query seems to return "not found" for every movie.

API change once again ?

edit: I've manually installed v3.8.8 (installing any add-on from Kodi repo doesn't work either lately...) and now the scraping is working correctly.
Guys I've latest addon version installed 3.8.8 and it did scan and show up the movie fine in Kodi (v15.2) but I've couple of movies that aren't showing up in Kodi. The movie names are simple albhabets no unusual encoded characters in movie name or path. there are over 50 movies in the same root folder and each movie has its own folder with year. It just started happening couple of weeks back and I am not able to scan the movies back into Kodi.

I've tried removing the movies from the root folder. Cleaning Up the Kodi Database (via Settings) and then re-adding them back to the root folder and then Scanning for New Content. It scans for new content but teh movie does not show up in Movies list Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18