Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to reinstall Simple Client on Kodi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I un-installed IPTV simple client from Kodi. How can i reinstall it on my amazon fire tv?
Just enable it again in the Addon Manager.
I did the same thing too and it does t show up in addon manager. Not in, get addons, disabled addons, etc. tried force refreshing the Kodi repository and no luck their either.

Should I reinstall Kodi by going Get Addons from Zip and installing it that way?
I refeshed Kodi and it still did not reapper on the disabled list. I cannot locate the file in the zip files. I tried installing a zip file and that still didn't appear.
It's not possible to delete it. It is a system level add-on for v14 on Android, which means that all "uninstall" will do is revert it to disabled. So, make sure you are using an official version of Kodi from http://kodi.tv/download/. There is no way to install binary addons from Zip on Android.
I didn't add kodi to my android device, myself, a friend did. How can I find out if the official version was downloaded? I have uninstalled other PVRs and they are also deleted from the disabled list.
If you can delete PVR add-on's then you do not have an official version of Kodi.
(2015-06-02, 07:33)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]If you can delete PVR add-on's then you do not have an official version of Kodi.

Sorry ned but this is wrong.... I have the official kodi 14.2 on my ouya and i have deleted pvr addons..... Simple pvr add on was deleted asi also deleted it and had to find the github and fownload and re install this certain pvr add on....
(2015-05-30, 21:23)afedchin Wrote: [ -> ]It's not possible to delete it. It is a system level add-on for v14 on Android, which means that all "uninstall" will do is revert it to disabled. So, make sure you are using an official version of Kodi from http://kodi.tv/download/. There is no way to install binary addons from Zip on Android.

I also deleted this pvr addon, i had to basically reinstall kodi once and another time find the github repo with pvr addons and re install the simple pvr addon
Ill have to upload a video actually showing that once u uninstall this add on its gone!! Its no where to be found!
My simple pvr client keeps getting disabled by itself-- I have to re-enable it every few minutes!
kodi 15.2 under linux/lubuntu/mint.
Hello need help with pvr nothing happens when i reboot after setting uo. I have kodi on pi2. I dont even get tv tab on main menu need help thanks.
Just a small bump...

Having the same problem with vu+/enigma2 client, nowhere to be found after I rather rashly uninstalled instead of disabling it.
Going directly to PVR clients its gone.

Except, when I do a search for it in the Addon manager, it is apparently found under PVR clients, go to the context menu, choose install, nothing happens...
Been driving me bonkers for two days now.

Is a complete reinstall the only solution?
I accidentally deleted the FilmOn PVR client for Kodi on my Amazon Fire TV, and have the same problem, ie I can't find it anywhere. I have an official version of Kodi too.

I saw some people say that they found the download file on Github, and then re-installed it.

Sorry, I'm a bit of a newbie, so would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to re-install it.
I've found the Github location below, but don't know what file to look for, and then how to install it...if someone could help, that would be much appreciated:
https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.filmon
[quote='qwerty 99' pid='2016255' dateline='1432943119']
I un-installed IPTV simple client from Kodi. How can i reinstall it on my amazon fire tv?
[/quot
Pages: 1 2