Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: What happened to my SMB shares on Kodi side-loaded FireTV?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have kodi running in 3 rooms.

1. Windows 7 HTPC [acts as my server]
  2. FireTV [in my bedroom]
  3. Fire-Stick [workout room]

Up until 3 days ago everything worked fine. I painted my bedroom so I had to move everything out which meant unplugging everything of course. Everything on the FireTV works as it should including Netflix (which is the only other reason I use it) and Kodi opens fine. When I go to TV shows there are none there. When I go to Movies they all show up but when I select one it freezes up to the point where I have to go to applications and force stop. As a matter of fact it seems to freeze up doing many tasks. Watchdog scans like normal and my SMB share settings haven't changed, I just have no idea what happen.

I wish there were more details I could give, but I will say this, the Fire-stick in the workout room still works fine. I am fairly certain if I just do a hard reset I can fix it but I am trying to avoid having to configure it all again after I finally got it all to my liking. On that note, any advice on how to retain/backup any configurations/settings if I do need to would be very helpful

Thanks in advance.