Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: OneDrive for KODI (Officially in Kodi Addon Repository)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Can i play ISO files ?
(Kodi know hot to play video from ISO files... )
Interesting. I didn't know that. Can you send me private message with a link of a playable iso file so I can test it and add the function right away?
I just added the support for the ISO files. will be in version 1.1.7
and it's in the way to the official repository.
(2016-02-06, 17:03)cguZZMan Wrote: [ -> ]@dodongdodong:
To see your music files, you have to go to Music > Add-ons > OneDrive. To see your puctures, go to Pictures > Add-ons > OneDrive.

Thanks for the reply. Got it now
I'm only able to view/retrieve the video files from my onedrive account at this time, before the updates I was able to see the pictures and run a slideshow fine. I have downgraded to the previous versions 1.1.6 and 1.1.5 but still get the same results. I have also tried to uninstall the add-on and then re-install the older versions which worked but I'm getting the same results.

Any thoughts?
@secgeek:
To see your puctures, go to Pictures > Add-ons > OneDrive. To see your music files, you have to go to Music > Add-ons > OneDrive.
Hi great plugin!
Would you be able to share if this can or how to get it to work with Office365 / business Onedrive accounts?

Thanks!
Hi I saw your previous reply with regard to the business account. I will be happy to hook you up with a business account. Let me know. Thanks.
Hi Kaer, it would be great. Send me a PM with the detals. Thanks
Ok - PM Sent Smile
I don't seem to be able to add an account.

I go to http://onedrive.daro.mx/ and enter the code from Kodi

I click on the button to start the sign in process (I am signed out from onedrive).

I paste the link from the pop-up window and get

"This URL is invalid. Be sure to copy it from the blank screen. Try to Sign-in again."

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?
did you sign in after the popup came up?
the url you have to copy from is after you sign in, give permission to the addon and then a blank page is displayed. That's the url you have to copy.
let me know.
Thanks. Sorry I didn't quite understand the instructions. It's worked now.
no worries. glad to know it worked now.
Hi I am using your great App.

I just wanted to know if there is any chance to showup also shared folder?

Example:
I have one folder which is shared by a good friend of mine. This folder is also synced with the windows outlook software. Just in the onedrive kodi app it does not apear.

Funktion Link:
https://support.office.com/en-us/article...3f9bfc1504

Nice Day
Franz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20