Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Google Drive For Channel Logos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost I'd like to say to everybody on the forum. I've been looking around for the past week or so and I have to say, I really like this place. Big Grin

My problem is trying to link channel logos from a Google Drive folder to an M3U file. It works locally, but I can't seem to iron out the url problem.

This is the link I put in the Channel Logos Base URL: http://bit.ly/1AGdWF5

It directs to the logos folder on Google Drive and I see no reason why it shouldn't work.

Is there any alternative ways to get this working by url? I've tried dropbox as well without any success.

I'd appreciate any help I can get as always and always will be.
(2015-06-01, 22:01)NewfieBullet Wrote: [ -> ]First and foremost I'd like to say to everybody on the forum. I've been looking around for the past week or so and I have to say, I really like this place. Big Grin

My problem is trying to link channel logos from a Google Drive folder to an M3U file. It works locally, but I can't seem to iron out the url problem.

This is the link I put in the Channel Logos Base URL: http://bit.ly/1AGdWF5

It directs to the logos folder on Google Drive and I see no reason why it shouldn't work.

Is there any alternative ways to get this working by url? I've tried dropbox as well without any success.

I'd appreciate any help I can get as always and always will be.

I've the same problem with a .gz file containing the tv-guide. No success ?
use dropbox with direct image links

Google drive is useless now with all the file locks and preview windows
(2015-12-18, 02:18)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]use dropbox with direct image links

Google drive is useless now with all the file locks and preview windows

What do you mean with "direct image links " ??
can someone give me a dummy guide on whats required to get logos to work with simple client? is there data required in the m3u or something? the logos are all named the same as the channel names but dont pick any up of them up