Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Keyboard input problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st off,I'm a new member.Greetings to all Smile

Apologies if this has been asked previously.My dilemma is a catch 22 conundrum in that I cannot use the keyboard for input when running Kodi on my Android device.I searched on the web to see if there was a fix,I found a couple, but both involved having a certain repo already installed.
You guessed right,I don't Confused When I attempt to add a repo in Kodi, the keys on the screen keyboard are blank and it will not accept input from my wireless keyboard Sad

What are my options,wipe & reinstall Kodi, or is there an alternative quick fix Huh

Fingers crossed, Mike
The fix has nothing to do with adding another repo. You just need to switch back to the default Kodi skin, Confluence.
Thanks for the prompt response Ned.Luckily I have a kid brother smarter than me who fixed it.

Many thanks, Mike.
Ummm I added the Confluence 7 Icon skin...just to get the extra icons above the standard 5 and have the same issue...on screen kb doesn't have the keys populated and doesn't recognise the hardware kb keystrokes...it only affects when I want to search all other key inputs work fine...

It does tally with when I installed the 7 icon skin so I guess I go back to the default....thanks///