Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Check media files not being scrapped?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a fairly large personal media collection stored in my network storage sources. I'm almost certain that not all video files are being scrapped and imported into my library. When I see the status dialog running during a Video Library Update, I'll see some files referenced, but they are not showing up in my library and seemed to have been skipped for whatever reason. I know that I can manually do a side by side comparison to see what's been scrapped by viewing my video library in Kodi versus what's stored in my shares (very time consuming), and that I can possibly find some discrepancies in my Kodi logs (not a very user friendly view), but is there a report/log produced by Universal Movie Scrapper (or any other media scrapper) that will produce and cleanly display what media files were successfully scrapped, and those that were unsuccessful in being scrapped? Is there some sort of Add-On for this function?

This doesn't seem to be a very big issue for those new files added oon a one by one basis as they come in, but this can be a headache for a lot of the historic, existing media files.

This would greatly help in identifying those files that may require a renaming and/or directory structure modification.