Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Q: The percentage marks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I just seen a screenshot here:
http://i.imgur.com/VaLuPIr.png

I'm guessing the percentage values relates to the amount of watching time from the total time of the video.
Is this feature still exist on Titan?
Also regarding to this issue, I have stopped a movie somewhere, but in the "Movies in progress" section it doesn't shown.
Why is that?
Are you using the native Kodi library ?

In addons it will most likely not work or only sometimes.
Yes, I'm talking on Libraries on kodi (but the content there is from addon, not from local drive or something like this)
(2015-06-09, 20:04)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I'm talking on Libraries on kodi (but the content there is from addon, not from local drive or something like this)

there is your answer...
But even if I'm running a movie from this library Kodi knows where I stopped.

So what is the difference? How do you calculate this percentage value? And why "Movies in progress" relates only to local content?
(2015-06-09, 22:10)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]But even if I'm running a movie from this library Kodi knows where I stopped.

So what is the difference? How do you calculate this percentage value? And why "Movies in progress" relates only to local content?

Because if you add content from an addon to the Kodi library it will only create a shortcut to the addon's path. Kodi is not aware of the video it was actually playing and so is not aware of any resume points etc.
Mostly addons have this support builtin themselves so if you browse your content through the addon yourself you will notice the resume indicators and stuff like that.