Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Globally Change View For Movie Sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have looked everywhere on the forum and found a few old posts but nothing to shed light on this small issue, is there any way that you can change the global view for movie sets rather than doing them each manually as I have the main view for movies set as Wall but that means that the sets view once clicked on a movie set is also Wall which dosen't look very good would prefer to set them globally to Fan Art, is there any way without doing them each one by one?
I know this is an older post, but have you found any more information on this topic? I can't seem to find any myself after hours and hours of searching.
Kodi remembers the view that was last selected by the user, there is nothing for the skin to do in this regard.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-09-18, 16:45)braz Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi remembers the view that was last selected by the user, there is nothing for the skin to do in this regard.

Sent from my iPhone

I understand that. We were curious whether or not you can set the default view for movie sets globally. i.e. change one movie set and have all movie sets retain the same view. This is the case for most media displayed in Kodi with the exception of movie sets.
You will likely get better responses by posting in one of the general forums or in feature requests. Not sure if the right folks will see it here. It's not a mimic-specific issue as far as I can tell.

Sent from my iPhone