Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I installed Kodi 18.2 on a Raspberry.
ScopeNox Skin and SkopeNox Tools.
But ScoeNox Tools shows no reaction. On my Kodi 17.6 the tools works fine.
Has anybody the ScopeNox Tools in funktion on Kodi 18.x?

Greetings
(2019-06-26, 14:10)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-14, 11:58)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]@Funkd     its fixed. My mistake, im sorry.
However, using latest version, i got the problem again, wall view has 4 rows and lots of columns
Before i had 2 rows and 7 columns, but i see that option is gone again.
Is it possible to add it again pls? the option small and large view in "wall view" ?

Thx

Edit: i also have a problem that with every addon, the configuration part is not visible !
it shows "soften" but thats all, no settings

when i  switch skin, i see the configuration settings

bug?
@Funkd 
@Funkd
Any look?
Almost a month now :p
(2018-11-28, 00:34)Funkd Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, all of you on Leia try the release below. I've updated it so it will work with Leia but I have not fully checked it so there may be issues. Report any issues, or anything missing, to me here and I'll try and get them fixed.

Link : https://github.com/Funkd/ScopeNox/releas...x.1.23.zip

Let me know how you all get on.

I seem to be having a skin issue on Vero 4k+ Kodi 18.3. I've only tested Wall and InfoWall views. Most of the time when I cursor left to view Option menu it doesn't show menu. I have to back out and try again multiple times or play a movie then stop it and it will work. Any ideas?
Also, how do you access subtitle settings from player OSD now? Used to be in audio settings I believe. When I select the subtitle settings button it only brings up external subtitle services. I have PGS subtitles built into my mkv files. I can toggle subtitles on and off using keyboard shortcut but would be nice to do that from OSD like before.
(2019-02-16, 03:55)KrispyKreme Wrote: [ -> ]Just downloaded the latest update to Leia on my shield and noticed the Dolby Atmos and DTS-X logos do not show up for movies anymore. Also if you go to movie info, the movie time is zeroed out. Other than that I have not noticed anything out of place. If I do, I will post it. Keep up the great work on this skin Smile

I noticed incorrect movie duration as well. Hopefully Funkd will get around to fixing the issues. Been using his skin for 4 years now. Can't imagine my home theater system without it!
For anyone that’s interested I was able to fix the movie duration and subtitle option osd issues by editing some xml files. Also made the media info icons bigger like I wanted tooSmile
(2019-06-14, 11:58)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]@Funkd     its fixed. My mistake, im sorry.
However, using latest version, i got the problem again, wall view has 4 rows and lots of columns
Is it possible to add it again pls? the option small and large view in "wall view" ?

Thx

Edit: i also have a problem that with every addon, the configuration part is not visible !

bug?

I was able to fix the add-on issue by replacing the DialogAddonSettings.xml file with one from lasted AeonNox skin for Leia

Thx

bug?

I see configure option for the add ons I have. Some dont have configuration options. Any bugs like this, you will need to post some screenshots, and mention the add on it question.

Regarding the 2 rows for wall view. I dont remember having that option. This skin is usually used on large screens so 2 rows would be very big. Are you sure you weren't thinking of a different view?
@DAlba I just noticed the issue with trying to bring up the side menu on the InfoWall view, if thats what you are talking about. Its only since I updated to 18.4. So something seems to have changed. I removed the scroll bar check and it works now (nothing committed yet) but no idea why it stopped working. With other changes, they might be new changes now also. If you want to save me some time, you can send me on your changes and I'll add them in! 

The issue someone mentioned with cast also. I havent changed that, it looks like another change within Kodi itself.
(2019-09-15, 22:01)Funkd Wrote: [ -> ]@DAlba I just noticed the issue with trying to bring up the side menu on the InfoWall view, if thats what you are talking about. Its only since I updated to 18.4. So something seems to have changed. I removed the scroll bar check and it works now (nothing committed yet) but no idea why it stopped working. With other changes, they might be new changes now also. If you want to save me some time, you can send me on your changes and I'll add them in! 

The issue someone mentioned with cast also. I havent changed that, it looks like another change within Kodi itself.

I'll send you a PM with files I changed. I do not understand coding so I really can't explain what I changed but you can probably compare files and understand it better than I can. I just got lucky with trial and error using Aeon Nox files and fixed a handful of issues for me.
(2019-09-15, 22:42)DAlba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-15, 22:01)Funkd Wrote: [ -> ]@DAlba I just noticed the issue with trying to bring up the side menu on the InfoWall view, if thats what you are talking about. Its only since I updated to 18.4. So something seems to have changed. I removed the scroll bar check and it works now (nothing committed yet) but no idea why it stopped working. With other changes, they might be new changes now also. If you want to save me some time, you can send me on your changes and I'll add them in! 

I'll send you a PM with files I changed. I do not understand coding so I really can't explain what I changed but you can probably compare files and understand it better than I can. I just got lucky with trial and error using Aeon Nox files and fixed a handful of issues for me. 

I'm thinking about possibly moving to Aeon Nox Silvo, its a bit more work for the CPU but I'm assuming most of us are using HTPCs which have a bit of power. Is anyone using an underpowered machine?
(2019-09-16, 20:51)Funkd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-15, 22:42)DAlba Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm thinking about possibly moving to Aeon Nox Silvo, its a bit more work for the CPU but I'm assuming most of us are using HTPCs which have a bit of power. Is anyone using an underpowered machine? 
Vero 4K+ here. Not sure if that's considered underpowered but it definitely isn't as fast as my Mac minis were. Great little box though. I like the simplicity of Aeon Nox but it looks like Silvo does provide plenty of updates and support.
This update does not show Dolby Atmos and DTS-X logos. Did anything change? I have the audio format in the filename ala Jurassic Park (1993).2160p.4K.UHD.bluray.DTSX.mkv
vero 4k here too
 but not the +
not sure if its strong enough

For the 2 rows and 7 columns, you changed that once for me.. but it was not in the official release
Look out for this:
Vero is coming with a skin that does the same

output 16:9 to 21:9 and able to use masks !!

https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/willing-to-a...n/80601/24