Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: M10 - 5 core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have lost my main menu page and the kodi icon. My box is now on XBMC and under systems, I have no "settings" to click on. How do I get my main menu page back as well as the rest. All the programs and add-ons are available but most do not work or come up with the various erro messages i.e. no playback, script errors. Do I need to get the box reprogrammed or is there a fix for this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
(2015-06-10, 21:04)lablover300 Wrote: [ -> ]I have lost my main menu page and the kodi icon. My box is now on XBMC and under systems, I have no "settings" to click on. How do I get my main menu page back as well as the rest. All the programs and add-ons are available but most do not work or come up with the various erro messages i.e. no playback, script errors. Do I need to get the box reprogrammed or is there a fix for this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!