Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: To little space for long titles in PVR info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like this skin very much. But I have a little irritation how title and next program are displayed when they are a little long. Is it possible to modify this? Maybe a second line of text?

(how to attach a screenshot Confused )
What version of Mimic are you using? I made a change in 2.x where the next playing label is split into two lines. Not sure what else to do to make it fit better.
I’m using Mimic 1.1.1 with Kodi 14.2. Is it possible to use Mimic 2 with Kodi 14.2? I thought, it’s for Kodi 15. Do I need to install it from Github?
Mimic 2.x is available in the repository for Kodi 15 only. You wouldn't need to install from github, but you would have to update Kodi to Isengard (v15).

Here's what it looks like now...

But how would it look like if next will be “The Good Wife – Seasons final – Hell freezes over” and now “San Francisco Giants | Major League Baseball – Miami, Florida”?
Only solution is to make the plot a single line, rather than two, and put it just above the progress bar like it is for music.

Update: Just pushed an update to git that does just that...plot is now on one line and scrolls horizontally. Next playing is on its own line just below the plot.