Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Border issue on panel containers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning,

Working on an alternative view for Movies >> Studios with viewtype wall as per this screenshot:

The issue is when focusing on an item on the sides, top or bottom and that the image and focus texture get cutoff, you can see the bottom left the actual issue.

I presume it's probably something like the settings of the panel itself but the panel has multiple item/ focused layouts and I'd prefer not to alter if that is the cause?

So, what actually causes this to happen and what is the general resolution for correcting this, if there is one?

The view is designed for 1) to show studio logos 2) to show missing ones and then they can be created / update to improve studio logos available to Kodi.

Thanks

Mike.
Need to see code. Wink
I definitely do not know as much as the great skinners who help in the forums but at first glance without seeing code it looks like you are using a zoom animation that is zooming your focused image border out of bounds on the left and bottom sides... Not sure if that's the case but that is my gut instinct of the image I see. You can probably test by removing the zoom animation from the focused layout.
Thanks everyone for feedback, comments. Yes there is a zoom on it so i'll have a look into it a bit more.

@Hitcher I'll send you the code soon as well.