Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: YouTube history page disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am logged in to YouTube with a dedicated for Kodi account. And after my little child played with mouse, history icon disappeared from YouTube plugin. I also had favorites link to the history page, and it stopped working. I tried to reinstall plugin, but it didn't help.

How can I get the history page back?
Hi, Install your YouTube app in Kodi and then sign in with your youtube account and activate using your PC then all your YouTube history, favorites will show up in Kodi YouTube app.
(2015-06-17, 14:20)Ben Tonan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Install your YouTube app in Kodi and then sign in with your youtube account and activate using your PC then all your YouTube history, favorites will show up in Kodi YouTube app.

I am logged in. Everything was just fine with working history. But then somehow my 1,5 year old QA made the history disappeared. So, as I already said, I still logged in, but have no history icon.

It is probably a bug. And I need something to do to make it work again. Like full reinstall of addon with some kind of wipe or something like that. So, if you have any idea how to make that, I appreciate a lot.
go to YouTube addon settings, there is a radio button to enable / disable history. hope this helps you to bring back your disappeared history.
(2015-06-30, 17:42)Ben Tonan Wrote: [ -> ]go to YouTube addon settings, there is a radio button to enable / disable history. hope this helps you to bring back your disappeared history.

Thanks, but it is enabled there.
i am experiencing a similar issue.. did you find a fix for this? much appreciated
same here, did you fix it in the meantime?
There is no need to to create separate threads for this subject. The Official YouTube Support Thread is here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2668195

I have already posted the answer to these questions there multiple times. No, it is not a bug. In general, please always refer to the Official Thread, and including the latest info in Post 1, & the Personal API Key Instructions and FAQ in Posts 2 & 3 (see my sig).

Specifically regarding History:

Please see the following from the FAQ in Post #3 on Page #1 here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2299963

* HOW TO USE THE CUSTOM WATCH LATER and CUSTOM HISTORY FEATURE
thanks for your help. but how do I edit the .xml files on my fire TV stick?
As I mentioned, for any issues, please post in the Official YouTube Thread which I linked to multiple times, and is also in my signature...
Thread closed - as noted please use the official support thread linked above.