Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Livestream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
good day all.

I am trying to play and event on livestream.  I checked username and password is working on LIvestream on my pc and shows up on the add on app.  but when I try to play the event, it states the username and password is invalid.

the event does have a passcode, but i don't see where I can enter this passcode.  Help, I'd like to watch the event on TV but keep getting a message Invalid Login.
The Livestream Addon is one of my most used features of Kodi as I use it every morning and evening to stream my local news channel WTVT Fox13.   I have noticed recently that I am unable to use the pause feature for the stream and instead only the stop button is visible as I am streaming.   As both my FireTV boxes are doing the same thing was something changed in Kodi 18.0-18.1 or is this a change in Livestream?
Eracknaphobia, Are you planning a fix for this for Matrix.

I really miss this addon.

Thanks
(2021-03-02, 23:37)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]Eracknaphobia, Are you planning a fix for this for Matrix.

Thanks

Yes I plan on updating it soon.
(2021-03-03, 16:17)eracknaphobia Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-02, 23:37)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]Eracknaphobia, Are you planning a fix for this for Matrix.

Thanks

Yes I plan on updating it soon.
Thanks, no hurry just glad we will have it back.
Hoping for an update for 2021 Nod
(2021-06-11, 15:56)Raitsa Wrote: [ -> ]Hoping for an update for 2021 Nod

Should be out soon
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14