Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: invisible kodi keyboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wish i was talking about some new killer keyboard tech but alas.....no.......i have a random problem where the internal kodi keyboard goes blank....and its not a matter of just not seeing the letters/numbers on board...theres no functionality or response from any of the buttons except DONE....the S, J and H will make the screen in the background flicker.but thats it......ive already done a fresh install hoping that would correct and it did for at least one session but after logging out/ in......no keyboard....help
bump....
Does this happen with the default skin, Confluence? What version of Kodi are you running? Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when this happens?
Ned, sorry......using default confluence and helix 14.2....and as an update...when i went back in to get the log file the whole program was unresponsive....couldnt even log out...had to force quit to exit the program. so ....I wiped all remnants of kodi from the MAC and will attempt a fresh install. Maybe some became corrupted causing this....ill try again and let y'll know what i find. thanks for the help......ill be back