Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amazon Fire TV, IPTV Simple Client, and EPG issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am absolutely LOVING this PVR, capability I've found. I've got the tv streams working, but i have a couple fairly large, issues that cannot be ignored.

Whenever I open the full on screen EPG, regardless of how, it freezes the video for ~20-30sec, but audio keeps going in the background, and then eventually the full screen EPG comes up. The other issue is, if i leave it with the on screen EPG up, EVERYTHING except audio will freeze. I have to click the home button on the Amazon Fire TV and close the Kodi app from the app manager and then restart Kodi.

Any ideas why it freezes for about 20-30sec and if i sit inside of the full screen EPG?

thanks
I'm having the same issue. I believe it is not the software, neither the device but the streaming source.
Have you or anybody found anything about it?
Regards
Sad
Actually, I found out when I installed this on my friend's laptop for the same purpose of what I have on my Amazon Fire TV, that his load times for the EPG guide is much quicker, it's about what it should be.

I don't know why his configuration that I just set up on his laptop though running Windows 7 is any different. Other than the hardware and OS differences. I would think the Amazon Fire TV should be able to handle loading the guide quickly