Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: FireTV stutter when playing HTTP over internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm noticing sutterring when playing back a video file from the internet, but not when that same file is played over the local LAN. At first, I thought it was related to the speed of the internet connection, but I noticed that some parts play fine, but some parts (eg 10 minute mark of this video) ALWAYS stutters.

I've uploaded log files here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h5yyeid2b41ie...GjFAa?dl=0

bad.txt: Kodi debug log, started playing the video over the internet, it works fine, I skip to 10 minutes, then it starts stuttering a lot.
good.txt: Kodi Debug log when playing file from a remote HTTP server, with skips, it still plays fine
goodlogcat.txt: Android Logcat
bad2.txt: Kodi debug log, resumed from 10 minutes, and it takes a lot longer to startup than when playing from the beginning, and it stutters.
bad2logcat.txt: Android logcat.

This is 100% reproducible, and it's definitely not related to internet speeds since the first 9 minutes play flawlessly, but it's not able to play the 10 minute part no matter how long it's left to buffer.