Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi Log Uploader - script error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting this script error every time I try to use the Kodi Log Uploader:

Quote:Error
Script Failed! : Kodi Log Uploader

I'm using Kodi 14.2 (OpenELEC 5.0.8) with Kodi Log Uploader v14.1.0 (author Tristan Fisher)

Here's a log file: https://db.tt/ujWwmX9j

Any idea what I've done wrong here?

p.s. I've also notice that the timestamp on the log zip file is one hour ahead on my system time. Where is it picking up the time when it makes the filename for the log zip file?
Same here
I'm having issues with the kodi log uploader it all started with only trying to log an error from another add-on but when I go to send it Kodi uploader gives me errors. I'm using Kodi 16 beta 5 fire stick
I'm using jarvis beta 5 on fire stick when I got and initial error it was for a music addo-on but when I went to create a log kodi log uploader wouldn't sent just gave an error. What should I do to have errors sent since it seems log uploader is down or something.
Can you be a bit more specific about the error reported? Also can you confirm if your internet connection is working correctly?
Same for me as well. version 14.1.0

Internet connection is working.
We need more detail of the error reported on screen and also the error in the log.

Also what version of Kodi are you using, and what platform.