Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aiuto installazione
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buongiorno a tutti, sono un nuovo inesperto alle prese con l'installazione di IPTV Simple Client su un android TV con Rk3288, collegato in wifi con il mio router. Il tutto funzionante per la navigazione e la visione di filmati su Youtube (verificato).
Ho configurato l'add-on secondo quanto ho trovato come indicazioni in rete, sia inserendo una play list nell'apposita sezione (Local), sia provando i link (remote), ed ho sempre riavviato l'applicazione.
In entrambi i casi mi compaiono tutti i canali in base alle play list scelte, ma cliccando sopra o non succede niente, oppure arriva il segnale di attesa ma poi la riproduzione non parte.
Non riesco a capire dov'è il problema.Sad
C'è qualche generoso volontario che mi aiuti a cui sarò perennemente grato?Angel

(translated with google)
Hello everyone , I am a new inexperienced struggling with the installation of IPTV Simple Client on an Android TV Rk3288 , connected in wifi with my router . Everything runs for browsing and watching movies on Youtube (verified ) .

I set up the add -on as I found by indications on the network, first by entering a play list in the section (Local ) , or trying links ( remote ) , and I always restarted the application .
Either way it appears all channels according to play list choose , but clicking on nothing happens , or get the signal waiting but then the play does not start .
I can not understand where the problem is .
Is There any generous volunteer which help me and which I'd be eternally grateful ?
channels are down, so they doesn't starts
Thank you Peppe, but what it means? channels are available in other positions and list I've found are bads?
the most channel you are talking are surely not legal. so now they are on in 2 minutes the will be off.
so problems are the channels and you can't do nothing to solve.
channels appears in iptv simple client because it reads the text file you linked from settings, but links insider the text file are not working anymore.
OK! I got it.
In lists there were plenty of free channels , but result is the same : it is not able to show .
Do you know if there is any possibility to have a list (working) for free? ( I found them only paying )
I'm sorry for my incompetence , but this is my first time that I approach this topic .

Thank you for informations that makes me able to understand
Grazie Peppe,
il sistema non mi permette di inviare PM (non so perchè).
Puoi darmi un recapito email in PM dove posso scriverti per chiederti ancora alcune cose?
Scusa se scrivo qui ma non so come potermi mettere in contatto con te. Grazie.
yes