Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I loose all audio from my videos after the first few minutes of play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and thank you in advance for your help.

I know very little about computers but have been following the many youtube instructions on how to install my Kodi. I have tried several versions and currently downloaded the new one on google play for androids. Each version/ install whether on my pc or my phone seems to have the same problem. Upon openning the program I can watch 5 to 10 minutes of great visual and audio but then I completely lose all audio. regardless of whether I rewind, try to stream from another source or pick an entirely different movie or tv show. it later on crashes and if I reboot I am able to get another 5 mins but then it happens again. I have tried all the cache cleaning etc recommended but no luck and no one seems to be having this problem.

I would really appreciate any help you can think of. Thank you.
T.
You're probably not going to get a lot of feedback unless you indicate on which device/hardware you're having this problem. When you say "Each version/ install whether on my pc or phone seems to have the same problem." do you mean whether downloaded on either device but run only your phone(android version) or something else? I assume the former since you're posting in the Android forum... Not that people always post in the correct forums...

What content format? SD? HD? What type of audio? Have you tried disabling any of the hardware accelerators? Is it related to your Wifi? Can you play files that have been copied/downloaded to the device or from a local share?