Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ouya - All stream ip tv freeze after few seconds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone I've two ouya with kodi. All add on are working great but I can't see most of live channel. I've no trouble with p2p or movie streaming but only on iptv. Also add on like rai on demand isn't work for live streaming, it stop after 9 second and freeze. I've no trouble with other contents inside the add on like recorded shows. I've tried different add on but I can't see most of channels..
Please provide a debug log (wiki), preferably of none pirate streams (like the RAI addon for example).
Rai addon isn't a pirate stream.. If you go one their website you can see Channels For free without sign in here in Italy..
I didn't say that, I wanted you to use that addon as an example since it's specifically not a pirate addon.
I was wondering if this issue was ever resolved because I have the same issue. If not... then could some provide me with some guidance on resolving this issue please?
Someone has yet to post a debug log (wiki)