Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: t1m test repository for Kodi Addons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi learningit,

Sorry for troubling you again.SONY LIV t1m was the Best repository. Can you please guide me, How can i get that again.

Thanks for you all your effort

Regards
Ajay
(2016-02-14, 15:27)ajayjiit Wrote: [ -> ]Hi learningit,

Sorry for troubling you again.SONY LIV t1m was the Best repository. Can you please guide me, How can i get that again.

Thanks for you all your effort

Regards
Ajay
Please see 2226660 (post)
Thank you so much Learningit for all the work you do for Kodi with all your add-ons. I am very new to Kodi and really like the layout and functionality of Kodi...I am using Windows 7pro. I am a recent cord cutter and have installed some of your video add-ons. I am Canadian and have also recently set up a DNS proxy. I have been directed from my post in the forum to install your test repository because of issues with WABC, WCBS, WNBC add-ons not loading new episodes of shows as the CBC and PBS add-ons do. PBS think TV, and CBC add-ons on the other hand work brilliantly.

Totally new to this world, I hear there is a lot of stuff going on in the back ground with TV, which is a very big headache for you, I assume. I have no issue watching and finding the latest episodes directly from the WABC, WCBS, WNBC channels online but really like the KODI layout and functionality...thank you to Kodi team for your creativity!

Installing the test repository has not made any change or improvement in loading the new episodes, the versions of these add-ons are the same...I did choose the ones by l1m just in case they were different.

Without putting any added pressure on you, is this issue of not loading the recent episodes on these add-ons a current issue for everyone? I can't find any posts about these particular add-ons? Is there a fix in the works or am I the only one with this issue? or is there another composite add-on that replaces these particular add-ons?
Should I just drop it and move on? I can live with many scenarios,just looking for answers as a newbie.

Thanks in advance and I'm quite impressed with the KODI world that I was totally unaware of before a few weeks ago.
You should check the support threads for each add-on to see what issues exist or if there are geo-location constraints. I'm pretty sure that some folks in Canada are able to use the WABC, WCBS and/or WNBC addons. I am not able to help with VPN or SmartDNS issues, but you may find some advice in the individual add-on's support thread. To find the support thread for any of my add-ons use a browser to go to:
http://addons.kodi.tv/author/t1m/
click on the addon icon and then click on the forum link for the support thread
Thank you for replying learningit, I know you're a very busy guy...and thank you for all the work you do.
I wanted to try a few things before responding.
Since I posted I figured out how to manually update the latest episodes on WCBS and WNBC, and as for WABC it seems to be lagging a week behind. Not a big deal at all, since we only watch one show on each channel.
As you've seen on another post, the PBS think TV though gives an error since the weekend. I've tried installing and reinstalling but no go.
I have a smart DNS and can watch the shows directly from the online channels, so not the end of the world...but watching through KODI is such a luxurious experience...and I love the blue of the default skin Smile)

I will check the link to your add-ons and see if it sheds any light on things and post from there if need be.

Many blessings to you learningit!
(2016-04-20, 16:24)Bluelight Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for replying learningit, I know you're a very busy guy...and thank you for all the work you do.
I wanted to try a few things before responding.
Since I posted I figured out how to manually update the latest episodes on WCBS and WNBC, and as for WABC it seems to be lagging a week behind. Not a big deal at all, since we only watch one show on each channel.
As you've seen on another post, the PBS think TV though gives an error since the weekend. I've tried installing and reinstalling but no go.
I have a smart DNS and can watch the shows directly from the online channels, so not the end of the world...but watching through KODI is such a luxurious experience...and I love the blue of the default skin Smile)

I will check the link to your add-ons and see if it sheds any light on things and post from there if need be.

Many blessings to you learningit!

WABC will always lag unless you have a paid account. Just put in the changes for PBS, should be in the kodi.org repo in a few days.
I'm not sure I understand what issues you're having with WCBS and WNBC. It's best to look at the support threads for each and ask questions there if you have any.
I have discontinued updates to this test repository and the individual add-on repos, in favor of releasing only to the kodi.org official repo.
It's become too much work to maintain three repos for each add-on which basically are all the same.
Please use the kodi.org repo for the most current version of active add-ons.
(2016-04-21, 05:05)learningit Wrote: [ -> ]I have discontinued updates to this test repository and the individual add-on repos, in favor of releasing only to the kodi.org official repo.
It's become too much work to maintain three repos for each add-on which basically are all the same.
Please use the kodi.org repo for the most current version of active add-ons.

. . .Makes sense! Thanks for the letting us know. Hope all is well near Caerbannog.
Pages: 1 2