Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Service Tab Disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hoping I've posted this right. I have a fire TV stick running Kodi using the Mimic skin. Somehow my services tab has disappeared and I can't get into any settings. I've tried searching for the solution but can't find one appropriate for this issue. The only way I can get into settings is a long press on the power tab using fire remote but then it won't scroll to select. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
Not sure what you mean by services tab. Are you saying the Settings main menu item is missing, or that you can open settings but the Services button is missing?

Please post a debug log, will need to know what version of Mimic you are using too.
Sorry I meant system tab is missing. It was there and now disappeared and not sure what I did to make it do that.

Not sure how to get a debug log especially if I'm using fire TV stick but I'll have a google tonight when I get in from work .

Thanks
(2015-07-06, 10:09)Kplanet Wrote: [ -> ]Hoping I've posted this right. I have a fire TV stick running Kodi using the Mimic skin. Somehow my system tab has disappeared and I can't get into any settings. I've tried searching for the solution but can't find one appropriate for this issue. The only way I can get into settings is a long press on the power tab using fire remote but then it won't scroll to select. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
(2015-07-06, 17:29)braz Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you mean by services tab. Are you saying the Settings main menu item is missing, or that you can open settings but the Services button is missing?

Please post a debug log, will need to know what version of Mimic you are using too.

I solved it I used the Amazon fire remote in my iPhone and managed to access a settings menu. Normal service can resume. Thanks