Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: trakt.tv local alternatives?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there any kodi addon that will do basically the same thing as trakt.tv by logging what you watched and giving you stats including media info? i love how trakt.tv gives you all the info on what you watched and overall visual stats but i just worry about who is on the other side of the net having my data. i have the account as private and have not watched much just to try it out but i wish to have my own little private server with this information on what i watched. with how popular themoviedb and thetvdb is im sure someone has something that can create a database and displayed in php something similar, or least titles, episodes.
try "Last Played (all the sources)" , exactly what your looking for
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=279131

"A Kodi add-on that lists the last movies, episodes, music videos and songs played. There is no easier way to go back to what you have seen or listened on the last few days. You can play it again, rate it or review the details with a couple of clicks.

I looked everywhere for an addon that did this, and there was none. It is possible to make a few playlists to produce a list of last played, but if you have a filter active to hide what is already watched, it will force you to disable and enable the filter each time you go to the playlist. And most people will appreciate the bonus of not having to learn how to make those playlists, just install this addon et voilá!"
thank you i will check it out. what i was doing is that i was manually making a php with all the movies and it would auto-cache all the thumbnails based on the imdb id's. so if the movies thumbnail would already be downloaded and stored, it would just ignore it. the index page was a list of all the movies. i had a navbar with a watched page so it would display all the watched movies with thumbnails. both pages would allow you to click on the thumbnail that would get the id of the movie from the sql database and display the movie info. simple info like title and plot with a trailer url. on the watched page, i also included a total hours watched of all the movies with a counters on the movie of how many times its been watched.
(2016-08-21, 19:06)dr-oopie Wrote: [ -> ]thank you i will check it out. what i was doing is that i was manually making a php with all the movies and it would auto-cache all the thumbnails based on the imdb id's. so if the movies thumbnail would already be downloaded and stored, it would just ignore it. the index page was a list of all the movies. i had a navbar with a watched page so it would display all the watched movies with thumbnails. both pages would allow you to click on the thumbnail that would get the id of the movie from the sql database and display the movie info. simple info like title and plot with a trailer url. on the watched page, i also included a total hours watched of all the movies with a counters on the movie of how many times its been watched.

Sounds impressive! Last Played also cactches the url of movie being played so you can play the link. Let me know what you think of last played Smile