Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trailer Button Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OS is Openelec and I am on Kodi 14.2 Confluence skin.

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask so let me know if not.

In the information panel, I used to be able to view trailers for my movies. For some reason I cannot get the button to show up in this menu. Yes trailers are enabled for my scapper. Help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Edit: The trailer button in the information menu appears when looking at the "recently added" section.
I've now tried the beta (5.95.3) and the stable (5.0.8). Neither contain the trailer button when looking at the detailed movie menu. I even tried copying a friends image that has the trailer button and when I scanned my library, the trailer button disappeared. The only difference between our two setups is he has a hard drive directly connected to his pi and I have a network smb share. So this makes me think it has something to do with my library... I have no clue though. If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.
The trailer button is conditionally visible. If it's missing, there's no trailer scraped or identified (from local file) for that item. What skin is it you're using?