Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can't get out of play with back button on Fire Stick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Can anyone help, I have a Fire TV that when a video is playing and I press the back button whatever is playing stops and it returns to the previous command, I have now bought a Fire Stick with Kodi 14.2 set up but the problem I am having is that it wont let me return and the video keeps playing in the background, I have to select the white square on the video f/f rewind panel to get out, this means I have to go into the app again.This issue is only on Kodi by the way

Has anyone got a fix tor this.

Thanks
Sounds like you've edited the keymap to stop playing videos on back on your Fire TV but not the stick.
Thanks guys, I will have a good look and try to understand it, I did not set up the Fire TV myself but worked from You Tube tutorials to load Kodi on the stick, I have also tried uninstalling Kodi and reinstalling but the problem remains, please excuse me as I am a Enigma 2 / Dreambox buff, this is the first time I have ventured to Kodi, all very interesting stuff