Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Onyx Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

Ive taken skins sio2 and carbon and have refined and updated them. This is a small hobby project please dont expect frequent updates. Feel free to post bugs or code suggestions if you have a code please post I will test and include in next update.
here are a couple screenshots

watch gallery
That looks nice! I'll try it out in the weekend Smile !
It's awsome thank you !, I have been using it for around two weeks now.
Instructions on how to install, please.
from link in first post click on
then install from zip in under system-->addons.
Peppe
Dependencies not met..Could not install, any help?
Excellent skin! My buddies couldn't believe it wasn't the Apple TV. Keep up the great work.
Is this skin compatible with Helix? I keep getting dependencies not met on my other box with Helix.
(2015-07-18, 19:42)ferman360 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this skin compatible with Helix? I keep getting dependencies not met on my other box with Helix.

Do not install from zip. installing manually should fix the error message. You’ll need to remove the zip file from the “packages” folder if you have installed from zip. Here’s how to install manually:

1. Open zip file change folder name from “skin.onyx-master” to “skin.onyx”
2. Place “skin.onyx” folder inside the “addons” folder found in the below location

Andriod: Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/

iOS: /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/addons/

Linux: ~/.kodi/addons/

Mac: /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/

OpenELEC: /storage/.kodi/addons/

Windows: Start - type %APPDATA%\kodi\addons - press <Enter>
There is a know issue in the Programs view the label list is blank if you have a blank screen while in programs view open the options menu and select “list2 view” this will fix the blank list.
Thanks Richard! That did it.
@Richard

Good job starting this project. I'm glad Carbon was some use to you. I hope my code wasn't too messy, I still had a lot of cleaning up to do.
Have read about this skin but can't find any download for it. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.
Onyx - version 2.9.8h - HELIX - Direct Download Link

Onyx - version 2.9.8i - ISENGARD - Direct Download Link
Pages: 1 2