Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PLEASE HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone help me! New to the Apple TV world. I have an Apple TV2 and my roommate was watching a show and she did not touch anything and the screen has shrunk a quarter of the size to the left hand corner. I have screwed around a bit with the settings and have zoomed and repositioned and it has a got a little better but it seems not to be in full screen mode. Can anyone help?
ssh into the appletv2 and issue the following command

Code:
mv /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml.old

Also please choose a better title for your requests in the future. "PLEASE HELP" is some of the worst ones we have here round lately ...
Thanks for replying Memphiz. The only problem with entering that is I did not jailbreak the Apple TV. I bought it already done so I am not sure how to do all that. Is there anything else in system settings that will help?
Not that i know off. It doesn't matter if you jailbroke the device or someone else. Just try to follow this howto for accessing the AppleTV2 via SSH and type the command i have posted above.

http://kodi.wiki/view/IOS_FAQ#SSH