Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Screen size on kodi isengard beta2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just change from xmbc to kodi isengard beta2 on my m6 box but I have found the picture doesn't fill the screen it just plays in the top left hand corner I have tried different tweaks in the settings but the problem is still there any ideas.
Install rc2 and try again. If still happens use confluence Skin.if still happens report back
(2015-07-16, 18:11)fiestakeith Wrote: [ -> ]I have just change from xmbc to kodi isengard beta2 on my m6 box but I have found the picture doesn't fill the screen it just plays in the top left hand corner I have tried different tweaks in the settings but the problem is still there any ideas.

(2015-07-16, 18:13)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]Install rc2 and try again. If still happens use confluence Skin.if still happens report back

Downloaded rc 2 still will not fill screen size adjusted confluence skin,but still no difference to screen size.
Put "Screen Size" in the search box in the Android section and ignoring your own first entry see what you get.
Where do I find the android section. Thanks
If you scroll to the top of this particular page you will see a tab called Android. Click on that and you will go back to the general Android threads. Use the search box there.
Same problem here, updated to rc2 and still continues
This comes up so often that it is in the FAQ that we ask all of you to read before posting: Android_FAQ#no_video (wiki)