Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: J* feature request thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Multiimages are fixed in tomorrows nightly and the upcoming 15.2 release. Thanks for reporting! Wink
Great, thanks a lot Wink
Simple one:
add custom header to Skin.SetString keyboard dialog.
(2015-09-23, 17:31)mkortstiege Wrote: [ -> ]Multiimages are fixed in tomorrows nightly and the upcoming 15.2 release. Thanks for reporting! Wink

(2015-09-23, 20:18)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]Great, thanks a lot Wink

Confirmed working.
Here is a vote for Keeping all data properly connected throughout the system.

Either Keep DBID intact and available:
As in, if we can use the "music://artists/DBID" to get albums by artist, it would be essential to get the artist DBID from an album. Currently it seems the DBID is LOST in translation.
Or Allow TEXT in the content "path" as in "music://artist/[any text goes here]".. Would actually be nice to pull genred movies/albums that way?
Custom "onclick" in dynamic lists filled with "path" Smile
(2015-09-29, 09:34)Torben Wrote: [ -> ]Custom "onclick" in dynamic lists filled with "path" Smile

This and 'oninfo' should be coming soon.
Perhaps a way of comparing a $PARAM in an include condition? (Assuming that is unavailable)
<onfocus> for list/panel controls.
Sort of a big one and probably not one that should go here:

A way to prevent idiotic scripts from making folders in my media collection and filling them with lots of junk images!! Just realised why my NAS threw a fit: folders with junk.. all.. effin.. over!

A script to remove it would be nice, and an alert to the user even better. Not sure if this rant is targeted at Kodi that allows it or the addon coders poor choice.

I shoyld probably have read the manual..
(2015-10-03, 09:30)Torben Wrote: [ -> ]Sort of a big one and probably not one that should go here:

A way to prevent idiotic scripts from making folders in my media collection and filling them with lots of junk images!! Just realised why my NAS threw a fit: folders with junk.. all.. effin.. over!

Perhaps a script to remove it

Right, that's not the right spot to report. Find out which 3rd party script is doing this and request a change in behavior or removal script Wink
(2015-10-01, 03:56)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]<onfocus> for list/panel controls.

+1 !
Just to get it right. You guys mean onfocus/onunfocus for the actual (entire) list/panel control?
(2015-10-03, 16:31)mkortstiege Wrote: [ -> ]Just to get it right. You guys mean onfocus/onunfocus for the actual (entire) list/panel control?

Yes, indeed. Now we need to include a fake button control inside a list if we need any onfocus actions.
(2015-10-03, 16:32)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-03, 16:31)mkortstiege Wrote: [ -> ]Just to get it right. You guys mean onfocus/onunfocus for the actual (entire) list/panel control?
Now we need to include a fake button control inside a list if we need any onfocus actions.

That´s something different because by putting a button into focusedlayout it triggers for every listitem during scrolling, and not just once for the entire container.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10