Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm station in Germany and new to kodi and don't understand how It all works.......I bought a m8c box from Amazon to watch tv.........no cable service at my location only the UK service........trying stream if possible U.S. Live TV.......a lot of apps say live U.S. TV but will not work..........my box stopped working and when I reloaded kodi it loaded v15 and all my apps stopped working.........I asked this question and was locked out of forum......I don't want to do anything wrong so any help on this would be great.

Pj
do a bit of research please, you need a proxy service to watch most US TV streams
Asking a question which is against the forum rules in a different way won't get you any further.

We would ask which addons you are talking about and then you should name them. The next answer might be, that those addons are banned and you won't get any support for them in here. So if you have problems with specific addons which don't come from the official kodi repository, you have to ask the addon dev or where you get them from. And you should read why this thread was closed:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=232477

Follow the links inside the thread above and if you are not talking about those addons be a bit more specific which addons stopped working after using V15.

What you are trying to achieve is to watch Live streams which you normally have to pay for. Kodi isn't designed to help you watching illegal content, tbh.

No offense Wink