Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help to configure Kodibunto and setting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. my name is Caetano.I´m have install kodibunto and to use Emby server to manage videos to be displayed. I would like to address two questions. 1: It would be possible to put a video to start automatically when you turn on the kodibunto? 2: how to put this video on infinite loop ?

If you can make I am able to solve a big problem here.

I'm sorry for bad english (yes it is google translator), my level in your language is very low, if ouer any questions on it, or if I posted this doubt in an incorrect location, please and advise! I searched several locations in the forum, However I did not think anything about it (in part may be because of my poor knowledge of the language) Thanks in advance!
http://kodi.wiki/view/Playlist
http://kodi.wiki/view/Autoexec.py

autoexec.py:
Code:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin( "PlayMedia(/PATH/TO/VIDEOS/PLAYLIST.m3u)" )
xbmc.executebuiltin( "PlayerControl(repeat)" )

replace "/PATH/TO/VIDEOS/PLAYLIST.m3u" with your correct path
this setting works only on windows? There adding the kodibunto?
this works on kodibuntu and all other platforms.
Thank you for your help. The playlist command worked perfectly, but the Repeat command not worked. Through the link you sent me, I was in the python command list, but even trying other ways to write the code, it did not work out.

Code:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin( "PlayMedia(C:\playlist\playlistteste.m3u)" )
xbmc.executebuiltin( "PlayerControl(Repeat)" )

I put the letter r capitalization Repeat still not worked.

Can you help me?
try RepeatAll
I've tried but did not work
Kodibunto not have text editor?
sure it has....open a terminal and type:

nano 'file_to_edit'

don't know if vim is installed. But you are right...there is no GUI editor, as you don't need one. Use nano and all is fine Wink
Já tinha visto o que eu fiz de errado, era apenas que eu coloquei na pasta errada. Estava fazendo testes no windows antes de colocar no Linux. Só falta mais 3 coisinhas para estar tudo perfeito.

Primeiro, gostaria de colocar um video para iniciar automaticamente ao abrir o kodi, isso é possível?

Segundo, meus videos estão reproduzindo de forma aleatória, como faço para que eles sigam uma ordem de exibição? (isso só acontece no Linux, no windows ele exibe de forma sequencial.)

Terceiro, só da para usar o VNC como sistema de controle remoto, ou posso usar o teamviewer?

Tinha achado um outro codigo,esse é o conteudo da minha autoexec.py

Code:
# Autoplay videodirectory
import os, xbmc

videoList = xbmc.PlayList(xbmc.PLAYLIST_VIDEO)
videoList.clear()

videoList.load("\playlists\video\playlist.m3u")

# shuffle playlist
videoList.shuffle()

# put playlist on repeat
xbmc.executebuiltin("xbmc.playercontrol(RepeatAll)")

# play playlist
xbmc.Player().play(videoList)

Ps: Before anyone asks, I saw the shuffle, but I need something to play various videos instead of just one.
No one understands, what you just wrote.... English only, please.

Quote:I need something to play various videos instead of just one.

Quote:1: It would be possible to put a video to start automatically when you turn on the kodibunto? 2: how to put this video on infinite loop ?

you talked about "a video" not videos and just this one in a loop... now you want something different. Sure what you really want? Wink

and by looking at this: http://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_built-in_functions

I would use

Code:
xbmc.executebuiltin("xbmc.playercontrol(Random)")
xbmc.executebuiltin("xbmc.playercontrol(Next)")

for various videos in your playlist. The "next" has to be set, as it might be that Kodi will not start with random playback. Kodi might take always the first video in the playlist and the second one is random then. So if you want random from the beginning you should skip the first video, which is done by "next".

Cheers