Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Two "severe" bugs in the LiveTV Visual Controls on 15 RC2 / UPDATE: Persits in 15.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

First of all i want to thank you for providing such a great skin. Since i have found this gem of a skin it became the face of my KODI installations and i absolutely love it.

Unfortunately i made the switch to KODI 15 RC2 and discovered Two "severe" bugs in the LiveTV Visual Controls:
Clicking on the EPG/Timeline button AND/OR the Channels button using the visual controls doesn’t work anymore. Nothing happens. This occurs while using the visual controls (Start / Stop / ...) on a playing TV stream.

If i enter into the EPG or Channel view via the LiveTV button it still works like a charm. However, from a usabilty point of view this is not practical as you have to go back to the main screen every time.

Sorry for taking the word “severe“, however everything that doesnt work as it used to for my girlfriend gives me lots of trouble :-)

Offtopic: How do skins get updated anyhow? Should i just enter via settings and re-download a skin and hope the bugs are gone?

UPDATE: Persits in 15.0 FINAL
CAn anybody reproduce these bugs or is this a individual issue?
i found the following link http://kodi.wiki/view/Skin_migration_PVR...ix_release

could this be necessary for Isengard as well?