Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Confluence Video OSD for Aeon Nox 5.7.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,
I love Aeon Nox, but Video OSD in confluence, its simply amazing, at least for me.
I searched for some mod but didnt find any. So I did it myself!.
Its my first mod, and have no experiencie in skinning at all.
If you want to try, just copy files inside rar into aeon nox skin folder. (Make a backup first!)
Files modded:

\..\1080i\VideoOSD.xml
\..\1080i\VideoFullScreen.xml
\..\1080i\DialogSeekBar.xml
\..\1080i\defaults.xml
\..\media\textures.xbt

Dropbox

Original Aeon Nox OSD

Video OSD replaced from confluence

Regards!

[Updated]: Link changed to Dropbox and minor fixes
[Updated2]: Fixed Subtitles flagging and adjusted Now Playing position.
uploaded dosnt download the file properly,so carnt extract.
What mod's are in the textures.xbt? i want to use Aeon Nox Music so i can't use your XBT
(2015-07-23, 23:40)Warez Wrote: [ -> ]What mod's are in the textures.xbt? i want to use Aeon Nox Music so i can't use your XBT

I dont understand whats wrong with music in aeon nox with my mod. AFAIK music its not modified at all.
Maybe a screenshot of what you're talking about might help.
Textures are same as Aeon nox original, but included the ones of confluence being used for video playback.
You can make a backup of the replaced files, so if you´re not satisfied with the results, you can easily go back.

Regards
Oke so this mod will work on Aeon Nox silvo Music and Nox 5 Silvo (mrv_widgets Branch)?
(2015-07-24, 11:25)Warez Wrote: [ -> ]Oke so this mod will work on Aeon Nox silvo Music and Nox 5 Silvo (mrv_widgets Branch)?

No idea. As I said, its mod over original Aeon Nox Redux 5.7.2 from Kodi 15
Oke oke... can you post the files you have edited in the xbt?
(2015-07-24, 14:24)Warez Wrote: [ -> ]Oke oke... can you post the files you have edited in the xbt?

Dont know which ones :-(. Just added confluence textures, and keeping Aeon with same name.
I have a question about the subtitles. If a click on the button the option dan you see the option left on the top of the screen. How can I fixed it?
would definantly like to know if this could work on the latest aeon nox silvo mod with mr v widgets?
i tried this mod it works BUT it removes your colour logos and cases from your movie collection,and makes your spinning discs spinning squares.
but i would love to see something like this in aeon nox.
(2015-08-18, 10:12)reilly nufc Wrote: [ -> ]i tried this mod it works BUT it removes your colour logos and cases from your movie collection,and makes your spinning discs spinning squares.
but i would love to see something like this in aeon nox.

that's what i mean with the xbt file
Here's how to get it to work with mr. v widgets version:

1. Unpack the modded .xbt textures file and the skin theme textures. I used the free unpacker tool.
2. Overwrite the existing files with the ones from the mod.
3. Paste everything into xxx/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/media.
4. Remove the textures.xbt file from the media folder. This is important! If you've unpacked everything properly, you don't need the xbt file! Kodi always reads the xbt first, without it it will read the graphics you've extracted.

Note: Depending on the version you downloaded, there is a chance that everything is already unpacked, but that the xbt file is present also. In that case just unpack the modded textures, paste them over, and remove the native xbt file.

The end result in both cases is that you have all the graphics that Silvo mod needs, plus the Confluence files needed for the mod to work!

For me it worked almost perfectly, I have one small error with the subtitles popup menu being out of place (it shows in the far end corner), but I don't know how to fix that.
It is not recommended to mix and match things meant for original Aeon Nox 5. I have made many changes and additions so it can, and likely will, break some things.
Use at your own risk.
(2015-07-22, 15:57)davidovi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I love Aeon Nox, but Video OSD in confluence, its simply amazing, at least for me.
I searched for some mod but didnt find any. So I did it myself!.
Its my first mod, and have no experiencie in skinning at all.
If you want to try, just copy files inside rar into aeon nox skin folder. (Make a backup first!)
Files modded:

\..\1080i\VideoOSD.xml
\..\1080i\VideoFullScreen.xml
\..\1080i\DialogSeekBar.xml
\..\1080i\defaults.xml
\..\media\textures.xbt

Dropbox

Original Aeon Nox OSD

Video OSD replaced from confluence

Regards!

[Updated]: Link changed to Dropbox and minor fixes
[Updated2]: Fixed Subtitles flagging and adjusted Now Playing position.

Thanks a bunch mate. this is exactly what I've been trying to do. muchos kudos!
Pages: 1 2 3