Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi pre-15.2 Isengard testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Glad to hear. Thanks for reporting back!
Updated build listed in first post with additional fixes
just so you guys know

just loaded current build, issues from http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2061049 still occuring
Working fine now. Don't know why it was sending me to the DMG link.
Thanks.
(2015-08-04, 23:11)nbakken81 Wrote: [ -> ]The Android Arm7 links to a .DMG file, not an apk. Can you fix or post the correct link please?

Thanks.

there's nothing wrong with the link.
I found this ppa

ppa:nkvoronov/kodi-isengard

and i can confirm that the pvr issues introduced with15.0 seem to be gone.

But i recognize high CPU load caused by kodi and vdr as soon as i activate live tv which is not the case with helix on another machine running same vdr on precise with compareable hardware setup. It also seems that kodi querys the nfs share holding my recordings quite often leading to a higher load on my home server also.

Ubuntu 14.04.2, Kodi f1f9fc9, vdr-vnsi, vdr 2.2.0
Ooops... compiled a fresh version of vnsiserver, disabled rss feeds and the load is gone.
Hello Devs.

Version: KodiSetup-20150802-6c37ac5-Isengard.exe on Windows 7, 64 Bit, 3Gb RAM

Since 15.0 I miss the Submenus in Titan Skin for Live TV - > Guide, EPG, Recordings, there ist just Live TV

Since Pre15.1 my EPG is not shown using DVBLink PVR Addon. Regarding to system messages it gets loaded but now shown. No Problems with 14.2.
Sometimes, I get a C# Runtime Message after closing KODI that reports a crash. Unfortunately I cant find anything about it in the logs.

Dont know if this are issues from KODI, the PVR Addon or the skin. :-(
Did the 15.1 Android on G-box Q.

I've been running 15.0 on it and going to live TV (HD HomeRuns) the channels would buffer to like 7% to 10% up to 3 times at the beginning for the first few seconds and then you could watch without issues.

However, with 15.1, live TV channels now buffer constantly and after about 30 seconds or so the picture locks up and you can only hear sound. It still does the 7% to 10% buffer but doesn't stop at doing it 3 times for a few seconds, it just keeps doing it non stop.

Watching live channels on the G-Box Q with 15.1 is now useless for me. Looks like I'll be reverting back to 15 until this can be fixed in 15.1. The good news is, I no longer find the 3 times it buffers in 15.0 as annoying as I once did.
I just installed v15.1 release over the 15.0 and here are my first feelings :

- Everything that was working under 15.0 on my iPad Air 2 is still ok
- On my iPhone 6+, I was not able to play 1080p MKVs and some MPG2 files... It is now fixed in 15.1 test release ...

Thanks to the devs ...

LePousson
Also in 15.1, recorded TV shows (whether 720p or 1080) while play back without buffer issues do not size correct. It appears that you only see the upper left 1/4 of the screen (think zoomed in). This the wife discovered. Fast forwarding also caused a screen freeze a time or two.

Since I didn't want to test the wife acceptance factor at the moment (again), I uninstalled 15.1 and installed 15 from playstore and all is back to normal.

I'll try to find some time this weekend to uninstall 15 and install 15.1 again to see if it was just install issues or truly 15.1 video issues.
build updated
(2015-08-06, 11:54)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]build updated

Thanks! Rofl Any changelogs available? Huh
Start reading at beginning of thread
100% crash playing local flac files. Every file, every time. Network is down so cant test much but the files ive tested are 24/96 and 16/44s. MP3s play fine.

PVR stuttering seems to be fixed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7